Using these spinners adds a little extra charm to your daily lessons. Incorporate them into math by using the dice or number slides or even into movement breaks within the classroom. Students will love using the spinners and you will too!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Classroom Prizes (powerpoint only so you can delete what does not work for you)
- 15 class prizes
- Virtual Classroom Prizes (powerpoint and google slides version)
- 13 virtual prizes
- Reading Skills Discussion (powerpoint and google slides version)
- 18 skills questions
- Fiction Reading Discussion (powerpoint and google slides version)
- 23 discussion questions
- Non Fiction Reading Discussion (powerpoint and google slides version)
- 12 discussion questions
- Would You Rather Set 1 (powerpoint and google slides version)
- 25 scenarios
- Social Emotional Discussion Set 1 (powerpoint and google slides version)
- 20 prompts
- Energizers (powerpoint and google slides version)
- 15 energizer breaks
- Student Names (editable powerpoint version)
- Dice (powerpoint and google slides version)
- one and two dice spinners
- Numbers (powerpoint and google slides version)
- Word Work Activities
- Positive Affirmations
- 30 positive affirmations
- Morning Meeting Sharing Prompts
- 16 prompts
- Math Talk
- 16 prompts
Your students will love the anticipation of waiting for their spin! The spinners offer an easy way for students to stay engaged throughout the day. Students will be on the edge of their seats!
The spinners are ready to use. Delete slides that don’t pertain or add extras if needed. Please note the Google Slides version does not offer the ability to edit. Spinners can be used in everyday tasks such as calling on students or even picking partners or small groups. Students love seeing their name on the board!
Prep is quick and easy… The spinners are ready for use!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Melissa N. says, “My students LOVE these spinners! They keep them so engaged and ready to learn. I love using them for read alouds and as brain breaks!”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kristie H. says, “These are so cute and saved me so much time ! Love them. There are many options and ways to use this in and out of class. It’s a great motivational visual.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mikki B. says, “My students love how interactive this wheel is. There were so many categories to choose from, which makes it so this resource was used at many different times of the day throughout the week. We used this online for small groups and in person whole group. It was a great way to supplement and front load concepts. This resource also helped with community building because everyone was so excited to see where the wheel would land.“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Haleigh E. says, “Absolutely love these spinners! So many different ways you can use them and the kids love them too! It just adds a little bit of excitement to something you were already going to do and when you do need something in a pinch these are a great thing to use!“
You may also like…
Also, Click HERE to follow me, to be notified when new products are uploaded and on sale! New products are always discounted the first 24 hours they are uploaded!
Copyright © Teach Create Motivate.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.