Themes to come:
- valentine’s day
- st. patrick’s day
- and more!
CREATE ENGAGEMENT AND FUN FOR ANY REVIEW LESSON, TEST PREP, OR NEW SKILL IN AN EXCITING WAY!
*This is for personal use only*
These escape room template are the perfect way to add some fun to your classroom. Simply use the editable files to add your own questions, right answers, wrong answers, etc for your students to work on and review.
You can use this as a digital escape room OR as a printable escape room to use within your classroom! Each template includes four stations with four different thought-provoking decoders. Teacher directions and tips are also included to help you get started. There are templates for 12 or 16 total questions.
EVERYTHING is linked and ready to use-just simply add your own content!
This includes two different templates, editable files, and decor for you to add your own content to!
EDITABLE FILES (no content is included-all files are templates to add your own info!)
- 4 question google slides template (16 total questions) | Linked and ready to use
- 3 question google slides template (12 total questions) | Linked and ready to use
- Editable escape room scenario slides within the google slides escape room
- 4 question template google slide recording sheet
- 3 question google slide recording sheet
- Linked Google Forms for students to check their codes and “break out” of each station
- BTS themed google slides + editable PowerPoint
- 4 question task card template (16 total questions)
- 3 question task card template (12 total questions)
- 4 question template recording sheet
- 3 question recording sheet
- BTS themed editable teacher directions
- Classroom Slides (edit or just present!)
- Swag Tags
- Photo Booth Props
- Station Cover Pages
- Answer key
MORE THEMES TO COME!!!