Your students will love working though the escape rooms in a digital or printable format. Themed escape rooms are a great way to keep students critically thinking while staying focused on important content. You don’t have to give up focusing on certain skills to have fun – with escape rooms, you can do both because you are in charge of adding the content to the templates!
This Bundle Includes the following templates:
⭐️ Outer Space
Use the themed escape rooms for any subject area. They are perfect for small groups, partner work, or center work. They are perfect for encouraging skills to use their critical thinking skills and working collaboratively.
Included for Each Themed Escape Room:
- 4 question google slides template (16 total question templates)
- 3 question google slides template (12 total question templates)
- Editable escape room scenario slides within the Google Slides escape room
- 4 question template Google Slide recording sheet
- 3 question Google Slide recording sheet
- Linked Google Forms for students to check their codes and “break out” of each station
- Themed google slides + editable PowerPoint
- 4 question task card template (16 total question templates)
- 3 question task card template (12 total question templates)
- 4 question template recording sheet
- 3 question recording sheet
- Themed editable teacher directions
- Classroom Slides (edit or just present!)
- Swag Tags
- Photo Booth Props
- Station Cover Pages
- Answer key
This resource provides two engaging formats: digital or printable
- Add your content to the templates
*This is for personal use only*
*Please note – no content is included
These are great resources to use year after year! Make them once and save for years to come!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Teaching Where You’re Called says, “This is an incredible resource! I love that it can be used for a variety of subject matter. The students were highly engaged and loved getting to “break out” of each station. Thank you!“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The Caffeinated Third Grade Teacher says, “My class loves escape rooms but they are so hard to find to match what we are learning. These are perfect to be able to put in content that is more specific to what they are learning and keep them themed for the time of year!“
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Alison C. says, “I loved using this resource. The children were excited to go through the escape room. It took a little setting up, though all the hard work was already done. The children were totally engaged for the whole of the lesson and it became the talk of the school. Now I constantly get asked when we are going to do another one.“
You may also like…
Also, Click HERE to follow me, to be notified when new products are uploaded and on sale! New products are always discounted the first 24 hours they are uploaded!
Copyright © Teach Create Motivate.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.