Games are one of my favorite ways to manage classroom behaviors and expectations. They are an easy way to keep things fun and engaging for you and your students! I love creating behavior management games so that you have low-prep ideas for your classroom.
Today I’m joined by two classroom teachers, Lydia and Amy. Lydia is a third-grade teacher, and Amy teaches both second and third-grade. They both use some of my classroom management games daily with their students and are on the podcast to share their experiences with you!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Which classroom management games are their favorite
- How they use the games in both in-person and virtual teaching
- What kind of prep it takes to set up and manage
- How the games have made an impact on classroom management, student behavior, accountability, and engagement
- Using the games in whole group and independently
Which classroom management game is your favorite? Tag me on Instagram @teachcreatemotivate and let me know!
Join the waitlist for Classroom Management Academy at teachcreatemotivate.com/coursewaitlist!
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? I don’t want you to miss an episode and we have a lot of good topics and guests coming up! Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
If you are feeling extra kind, I would LOVE it if you left us a review on iTunes too! These reviews help other teachers find the podcast and I truly love reading your feedback. You can click here to review and select “Write a Review” and let me know what you love best about the podcast!