Do you use Google Classroom in your everyday teaching? It’s such an amazing tool for both in-person teaching and virtual learning. It’s quickly becoming a hot topic, so today I wanted to give you some tips and tricks so that you can maximize how you’re using it!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to keep your Google Classroom organized in a way that works for you
- The difference between a “material” and an “assignment” and other features
- My favorite ways to have your students collaborate with Google slides
- Top ways to save time using Google Classroom
- 3 Ideas for making Google Classroom engaging and FUN (hint: it involves emojis!)
I hope that by the end of this episode, you’ll feel motivated and excited about trying something new in Google Classroom. Once you and your students get the hang of it, the possibilities for use are endless! The best part is that you can use Google Classroom in any and every subject. How do you like to use Google Classroom?
GIVEAWAY! To celebrate the relaunch of my podcast, I’m giving away five $25 gift cards to my TPT shop! Entering is simple:
- Leave a review for Teach Create Motivate:The Podcast
- Screenshot your review, add it to your Instagram stories and tag me @teachcreatemotivate
Giveaway closes February 9, 2021!
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? I don’t want you to miss an episode and we have a lot of good topics and guests coming up! Click here to subscribe on iTunes!
If you are feeling extra kind, I would LOVE it if you left us a review on iTunes too! These reviews help other teachers find the podcast and I truly love reading your feedback. You can click here to review and select “Write a Review” and let me know what you love best about the podcast!